1. Start SQL Server Management Server Studio
2. Click on the 'Register Servers' button
3. Right click on the node Database Engine and select New > Server Registration.
4. Select server type to be Database Engine
5. Server Name: Write down the IP address of the database server, followed by port number separated with comma (server ip, port)
6. Choose authentication type to be SQL Server Authentication
7. Login and Password: The database username you created in your Database Manager within your Control Panel.
That is all!